Saturday, August 22, 2009

So Long, So Long

Let's be straight foward, screw the intro and stuff.
Here by I shall dedicate this post to
Yu Xun, also as known as Ah Lai!!



Yea, this dude.

As you all may know, this lucky man and his family moved to Canada...

Yes, believe your eyes, it is Canada indeed.

Why would I say he is a lucky man? Because it's Canada, it's Western country, people there are more open minded.
One drunken night and BAM!!

Next thing you know in the morning there's another person sharing bed with you.

Ok, besides that, instead of saying "Aiyo, why do you have to go?" or "My heart is filled with tears", I'm actually feel happy for you, happy that you get to leave Malaysia cause I gotta tell ya, this country is just not the place for us anymore.

Anyway, Ah Lai, I wish you all the best in Canada
and may I say to you
We're just 1 big family.

No comments:

Post a Comment