Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Aegis of Immortal

Hmm...
I seem to have problems giving an intro...
Oh hey!!
* Lacht hardop * Jij dwaas! Dit is geen introductie! Ik heb u bij Google! En door de manier, Google Translate, zuigt.
Great intro eh?

Hey!! It's been a while people!
How is everybody doing?
oh wait, I can't hear you.. forget it!!
So, according the the title, yea I'm resurrecting this blog.
I come to realize that the colour orange has been an eyesore, so I've changed to a more soothing theme.

The reason it took me so long to have the initiative to update because you see,
that laptop of mine has finally passed away.
May she rest in one piece.
So anyway, in the process of being pass away,
it went along with..
still hurts to say..
All the ideas..
All the pictures..

All GONE!!
goddamn that piece of metal scrap!

But I guess I could look at the bright side,
those were the ol' ideas,
the new ones will come.

Since you guys haven't been hearing from me, I shall update you guys a little bit..
with, like AAAAverybody else
would answer the question "So how are you lately?"
Ok lar..

No comments:

Post a Comment