Sunday, January 4, 2009

BYE-BYE! SWEET 2008! hello...crappy 2009...

Well, so much for 2008!!
Time for me to say bye bye to the school-exam-only-ma-not-spm-also school life and also the anytime-can-come-out friends... Ultimately, i HAVE to say goodbye to DotA, Red Alert and crab ball... Also, bye bye to my wonderful colourful television...

h~e~l~l~o~ 2009 you sick bastard...
Again, i have to say hello to the hell gate of school, and hello to the teachers, ah... the teachers, the sudah-form-5-masih-begitu-malas teachers(i mean Pn, Chia)... Hello to the friends who's gotta say ''Want to go out meh? SPM lor..'' And hello spm, you're just so... wonderful. And also hello to all the ''hey man, good luck in spm man, hope you get full A man, cause you're the man, man... amen''

I know how we feel when our parents say 明天开学啦,收拾心情啦... Most of us will be like
right? me too, me too.. yea, i know... 'Cause we're just 1 big family...

No comments:

Post a Comment