Friday, January 9, 2009

Nike the Son of a Bitch

As the author of this blog, I PRESENT YOU......

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
BEHOLD!!
(Astonished)
...
...
...
oops, sorry guys...
...
...
...
BEHOLD!!(Awwww~~)

Yea, that's my doggy. His name is Nike(it has nothing to do with adidas). This fella was born on 18 April 2006. Nike is just like me, Ipoh mari punya, and this dog ain't a pet-shop dog or street dog... My mom bought him from a friend.

After we bought this fella as a pet, that makes him part of the big family. And as a member of the big family, we played a few little games like..
andYup, i sure know how to make fun of him... lol

You know how we usually yell at our dog ''you're dirty, you stay outside!!'' Funny cause i can't do that, maybe it's the face he give me...I think it's because his face is so darn cute...
He just wants to come inside the house just for the sake of coming inside. When he is inside, he'll be following me anywhere i go. Don't ask me why, i don't know...
Maybe it's because we're just 1 big family...

No comments:

Post a Comment