Friday, June 19, 2009

Before I start, I want say to all my visitors that I am truely sorry for not posting for like a month.


Okay, this week was bloody tiring and YES!! Friday finally came!! And so I had lunch with some awesome people

Sue Jenn was there, Yen Yen was there, Erika was there.

And the girl that I just couldn't get along all these years was there.

Only Rachel and I were there to make funny faces... And I gotta tell you, that teh ais was particularly nice.

And this picture tell us what kind of people Yen Yen think about all day.

All the guys look out for this girl, besides yelling...

She does horrible things terrify the guys.

At about 2 p.m. we all left, leaving the poor girl at the bus stand

What happen to her, nobody knows...


Here I must again apologize for not posting at all... But I guarantee you I will post something if I ever have any ideas. Until then, hope you guys have enjoyed so far because
We're just 1 big family.

No comments:

Post a Comment