Thursday, June 25, 2009

Career... ARRRRRRHHHHHHGGGG

As I was saying, career, and the saying "eh, what course you planning to study when you go to college?" , yes it freaks me out. And yet, we have to face it someday...

So one morning I woke up and as usual, gopeepeebrushteethdrinkwater then lay on my sofa... And my mom suddenly throw a question at me, asking me "son, do you know what is your interest, what you like? Later what course are you going to take when you go to university?"
Then I think, "oh my god, the woman is right! What course I'm gonna take?"
Then I start thinking and thinking and I made a list of the possible jobs I could do, and narrow it down to 5 different jobs that I might like,

NO.5

I always thought that doing dirty jobs is you know, easy and no need to use brain. And plus, I could get famous people's signature without getting a pass.

NO.4


Well, it is kinda cool that you earn BIG money while playing the sport that you like, but so far I'm not good at any of the sports, but it still can be a possibility...

NO.3

Yea, and I could be Mr. Happy and be happy and not earn any money. Hey, that could be some volunteer work!

NO.2

I could be one of those mafia members who have a "I love mom" tattoo on the arm and say "you have a problem with my mom?!" to those who dare to touch my mom.

NO.1

This should fun. I could be a playboy or maybe a gigolo, it's nice and it has a good income, I mean why not?


OR


I could just SCREW the list and go back to my Fai Finance

and become a boss again


Ok seriously, until now I still have no idea what I'm gonna be, and that, is a problem
We're just 1 big family.

No comments:

Post a Comment