Thursday, July 30, 2009

Mission : Failed

Right, yes. I have failed. I failed as a student and as a son of my parents.

I didn't do well in my studies... Alright, I did horribly in my studies, that makes me fail as a student.
My results didn't look good... Alright, my results look horrifying which let down my parents, that makes me fail as a child of my parents.

But no worries!! I still have around 3 months left to pick up some important subjects AND PREPARE FOR THE FINAL BATTLE!!

Now I know why we should read books because the power of books is...

wow...

I guess I'll go back to the stage where I

Actually study
or in another words
taking picture of myself studying

And studying wherever I go and whenever I am free.


I guess about this time, everyone's blog will be like "trial is less than 2 months, 3 months later is SPM already ahhhh..."
well, mine too mine too
because
We're just 1 big family.

No comments:

Post a Comment