Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Things That Seen, Cannot Be Unseen

国有国法,家有家规。True, and there is also unwritten rules, everywhere.

And there are also unwritten rules regarding the use of the men's restroom. I'm not entirely sure what exactly are the rules but everyone should know the important ones.


The one which is the most important one is : NEVER EVER stare at a stranger while peeing, especially people's.... thing.

So, I was in school's toilet during recess, and ahhh... Feels like a raging river rush out of my bladder. And just when I'm enjoying the moment of relief, I notice there's this... dude staring at me, wait no, it's my... thing. (It's not like mine got any problem)
And naturally, I turn a little bit away from him and give him a "dude, what the fuck are you doing" look. Then only he get back to his thing, and I'm telling you, it is the creepiest... dude I have ever seen.

If I have the power, I shall make them put a sign above every urinal like

Bloody hell, from today onwards I'm going back to the cubicles and never ever use the urinal again...

We're just 1 big family.

No comments:

Post a Comment