Sunday, January 31, 2010

Adoption....... Fail

It was a pleasant day.
I saw this cute little creature by the road side when I'm on the way to lunch with my cousins.

"Omg mom look!! It is so cute!!"
"oh, serious?"
"Yea!! Just look it's face!!"
"Well, it doesn't look it belongs to anyone."
"Yea, who would abandon such a creature?"
"It does seem odd."
"Aww~~ Just look at that poor thing.."
"People don't see this everyday."
"Can we keep it?"
"WHA?"
"pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?"
"No."
"pretty pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?"
"Solid no."
"aww come on, I'll take care of it everyday."
"Still no. Come let's go, we're late already."
"allllllllright~~ Can I at least take a picture with it?"
"Make it quick."

*click*

Actually it's more like blogging fail or lame win.

Poor little Alaskan King Crab
so close of being the club of
We're just 1 big family

No comments:

Post a Comment