Monday, January 25, 2010

A New Name For A New... Hairstyle?

Ok alright fine, it's been a while since I posted anything. You see, in college there are assignments, homework, research and stuff stuff stuff stuff...
I hate to admit it, but I kind of have a little phobia about

yup that's right, the keyboard.

Anyway, recently thanks to some of my friends, I have a new nickname!! It's call

MONKJA

Monkja? What the hell is Monkja?
Monkja, is a combination of

A monk, a handsome one.

And a ninja.

Which I think it's a total different kind of people in this world.
A monk encourage the people to have peace within ourselves as well as with other souls


Of course world peace would be the best.

On the other hand, ninjas are assassins! They just go around being mean and kill people.


But anyway, yea friends call me Monkja now, you could actually call me Nink too.

So,
it's me here,
Monkja or Nink whatever, saying
We're just 1 big family.

No comments:

Post a Comment