Sunday, March 6, 2011

I've Lost It..

Maybe that's because it has been too long since I've blogged,
this is getting harder and harder for me.

Ideas coming out of me just ain't that interesting anymore,
it's old & dry and boringlike that old man.

Worst of all,
even if I do have something to write,
I now find it difficult to put it in words,

like this ball of crap.

Alright ok, let's just pretend that the fact that it's been a long time since I write on the blog and therefore my writing now sucks is not true,
maybe the idea of blogging has grew out of my system?

Or the trend has already been outdated?

I mean for me it's a freaking disaster!
Seriousness is all I got left!

I mean look at that guy,
all the seriousness on his face...and his goat beard.

Things doesn't inspire me anymore,
at least not that easily.
Last time when I look at this,
1 thing in my mind lead to another
and SNAP!There's something I could blog about!

But now the way I look at things would be:I see.I study.I stare.

And go
Speaking of losing touch,
this post has drain my juice for the day.
Hitting the bed right aboooooout...





NOW!

oh yea keep up that smile,
it pleases me.

No comments:

Post a Comment