Tuesday, March 22, 2011

PhotoBlogging

Ok so, I think it's safe to say that I have a fair amount of readers.
And review suggests that I should do photo-blogging instead of just blogging,
by review I mean critics
and by critics I mean viewers
and by viewers I mean family members
and by family members I mean my Brother!yea him.
Anyway he suggest that I'd try photo-blogging. Photo-blogging is a different way of blogging which photos are used to express rather than a big chunk of words also way more interesting. In other words, there are more photos than words.
And the best part is,
photos are required to be original,
which means must be taken by me!

A typical photoblog is, I would say very artistic;
A title
1 or 2 pictures
a caption
Well that's it.
For example:

Drop by drop makes an ocean.



But hey whoa wait a minute!Instead of doing that, why not I knock it up a notch!
For the time being, I'll try to take the photos myself as much as possible
instead of google the images.
AND don't worry I will also stop taking pictures of myself doing shit
because that is just pathetic.
As much as possible la.

However, taking the photos that relate my thoughts could often be human interactions,
and that would be the problem because I don't know, lots of people just can't allow that.But hey, this could be a opportunity for me to learn taking pictures and start training myself to take candid photos,without permission of course since most people I know all shy shy one..

How many 10 years do we have in our lifetime?
I'm gonna take a shot at this and see how it turns out!
And I hope this technique would
Keep Up That Smile
of my viewers!

No comments:

Post a Comment