Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy (100-23-17-30-6-7)th Birthday!!

16 April, a baby girl was born.
17 years later, her friends said to her "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"

Oh wait, not you...

We meant "HAPPY BIRTHDAY YEN YEN!!"

Of course, the birthday girl has the authority to choose where to eat? Where to eat? And my friend, James was hoping she'll say The Chicken Rice Shop because he was broke at the moment. But what are the chances? She had chosen

Yup, it's Italiannies. Kind of former and some of us are still in school uniforms, but who cares man? We're still customers!

The food there was...

hmm... not so good based on this picture.

But in this picture, oh yeah baby..

After we have finished our meal, Yen Yen looked at the time and goes "oh my god Rach, our movie started 15 minutes ago! Eh, fast fast take picture!"

Therefore we took our picture fast fast.




Woa, chill la woman... Since Yen Yen not so good at taking pictures, we asked a waiter to take for us.





Ah, much better..

Once again, I here by wish Yen Yen a very happy birthday. Of course I expect you would say the same thing to me on my birthday, or.... bah, let's face the fact la, no one actually cares about me la, leave me alone!
We're so not 1 big family.

No comments:

Post a Comment