Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Had A Dream

Some of you may think, "woa, Ming Fai 5 days holiday wo..." Yea, except for 3 days and nights I've been suffering from a very very sky high fever. Very time I close my eyes and bam, there's a nightmare. All except for one afternoon, I had this dream, that I am a CEO of some company and I was sitting at this BIG chair like

And I also dreamt of me having mind wars with other bosses.

In that dream, my workers are kinda dumb, which leaves me no choice but to

But then I wake up, everything was gone. I'm back to a student, a sick student. Man, that was a nice dream!

P.S. All my workers ARE my friends.

I hope that some day my dream would come true and don't worry, I will hire you guys to be my workers because
We're just 1 big family.


No comments:

Post a Comment