Saturday, April 11, 2009

I am reali veli soli

After 1 minute and 2 seconds, I've decided to dedicate this post to my friend who participated in a ice skating competition, Annice. And yea, I didn't turn out, so "I am reali veli soli". I'm not going to say "oh, that day I don't have transport" or "ya lor, my mom suddenly say cannot go".

You see, I've been busy these days, working out on something, something secret. Since not much people are visiting my blog, so I shall reveal the secret here. I am currently training myself to become stronger, so that I can purge corruption...

in a very very traditional way.
But as the saying goes "when the going gets tough, the tough gets going".
Simple times call for simple heroes, modern times however, call for modern heroes.
Therefore, I shall be an

assassin that seeks justice

or

a political hero.
"YES WE CAN!!"


Alright alright... truth. The truth is, you know me la, I would love to go and support you but every Friday night I have a futsal match that I can't miss. My mistake also when I said I'll go support you because I didn't really realize that I was on Friday. At first I planned to go, I reach there at 4pm, leave before 5.30pm. And then I start to think, why the rush? Plus I can't really get to see you skate at 5pm. But overall it's all my fault.

But hey, if this would make you feel better, then it's fine for me. Yesterday night I played futsal, some new comer don't know how to kick, and somehow he kick until his leg got under me.

The pain was ball-numbing.
I got down on the floor for like 2 minutes, can't stop rolling...not laughing, sreaming.

Annice, I hope you'll feel better after knowing I don't really have a Father's Day anymore. Yes, you're happy, deep down in your heart, I can tell, because
We're just 1 big family.

No comments:

Post a Comment