Saturday, April 3, 2010

Consider Yourself Lucky!

Ok, listen to me,
I'm running out of time,
it's now or never,
NEVER!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, female and male,
listen up!

If you ever have a planner or a calendar,
I need you to...
no no,
I want you to
clear all activities in
July and August, perhaps September 2010.
Just do it, don't ask me why.

I'm warning you!

oh wait,
no no no,
you guys are my readers!
Let me change my tone...

Do it if you want to see your family alive!
It's just one call away from getting things done,
believe me, my men show no mercy!

Alright, only read the following text AFTER you clean up your calendar.

...It all started with a crack,
ah yes, the crack...
...that tiny little crack...
The root of all these troubles...

Ok, alright, let's be quick here.

My lovely home has cracks,
well, it started with a crack.
And it got worse, more cracks, I don't know whether it's the earthquake from Haiti,
but I have a situation over here.


I even have a crack that looks like a...
what you call a 人参 in English anyway?

Worse comes to worst,
we called for a contractor to take a look see and guess what?
He brought a CRACK!!


To sum up, cracks are everywhere.
And so my dad said "Hey, why not we get another apartment?"

And now it's me saying "WoHo! I'm gonna live in a big...ger apartment!"

Therefore dear readers, you guys can refer to the title of this post
because this is a way of I, Monkja
showing my appreciation
for being such a loyal visitor.

This is the part where I want you to pay attention!


YOU!!

That's right! YOU!!

I am inviting YOU to my house warming party!!
Isn't that nice?

It's because I can't really be sure when we are actually moving,
don't know whether it's in July or August or September,
so now you know why I asked you to cancel everything in these three months.

However, you all can tell your parents to relax~ take it eeeeeeeeeeeeasaay~
Because this party,

is not that kind of a party.

So yea, it's an invitation!
Location : just come to my current place, I'll tell you then.
If there's anything you need to know or confirm,
simply sms me or facebook will do.
And no, this invitation is not made in April's Fool.

We're just 1...
waaaaaaait!

Oh yea, my parents put me in charge of the doorbell.
I'm thinking of

What you guys think?

We're just 1 big family.

No comments:

Post a Comment