Friday, April 16, 2010

Newspaper

Newspaper.
From young, our parents told us that newspaper are very important in our daily lives and through the years I had always been "Um...ah...oh...ok" It's a shame that only now I realize the importance of it. It practically completes our lives.

Whether it's The Star

...or The Sun

...or even The Moon, no matter.

Alright enough crap, let's see how useful it is.
Ah~ Newspaper,

We could use it to keep our tables clean.

We could use it to protect our fragile goods.

If one day it snows somehow,
we could burn it to keep ourselves warm.

Ultimately, we could use the old fashion way of spying.

And if everything goes well, we could use it as a mask to give it a backstab.

Ok, alright, let's be serious here.
Newspaper is...
Yo dude, what's with the newspaper around your head?
"Give me all your money!"
Wha...wha... WHAT?
"I said gimme all you money!!"
Oh wait, are you mugging me?
"Don't waste my time here!! GIMME ALL YOU MONEY!! I have a gun!!"
Please don't shoot me!! Here! That's everything I got!!
"That wasn't so hard was it?"
Please just don't shoot me... I won't call the cops...
"Yea... about that, I'm gonna need all your clothes"

Oh shit, paparazzi!!!

Oh hey, that's another way to go.

So, as a conclusion,
like AAAAverybody else,
we should all start make use of
The Newspaper!!

No comments:

Post a Comment