Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Here They Come! Burn Every Piece of Info, Pack Your Things and MOVE!!

This shall be my last post.
And whoa! It's almost a year and a half, and there are more than 70 posts.
I am gonna miss here.

Although I know there are not many visitors,
I sure hope that my... lets call it work,
has entertained you guys.
In some special case,
I even inspired some of you.

And to the people who motivate me to go on,
thanks, I really appreciate that.
Thank you.
But it's time to move on.

So, for the last time,
in
ahmengming.blogspot.com
THANK YOU FOR VISITING!!


Because by Monday, yes the coming Monday,
12 of April 2010,
ahmengming.blogspot.com
will move to
mingfaiyip.blogspot.com!

Woooo!!
And who knows I might change the old
We're just 1 big family...thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment