Monday, February 2, 2009

Chinese New Year Special

One day, when i open my eyes in the morning, I felt different. I went to take a look at the calender and it says there 年初一, 恭喜发财.
...
...
...
OH!! GONG XI FA CAI!!?? And I ran outside of the room and I saw


And then...

ANG PAU!!?

OMG!! ANG PAU TIME!! QUICK, DO THE SAME THING!!



Ang Pau obtained. Yea baby...

After that we pay a little visit here and there, collecting ang pau(primary objective) also. Nothing special that day, except for the gambling part, won 20 bucks. yea baby...
We also took one family photo, everyone looked good...apparently

Usually I'll be making funny faces already. But THIS picture really tells people that
We're just 1 big family.
And also wishing everybody a Happy Chinese New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment