Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sweet 16+1

February 06, 2009, (TGI) Friday, it's my buddy James' birthday. And of course, as a loyal friend of his, I didn't really throw a party for him BUT I went to the party, a birthday dinner actually.

Okay, that day before we booked a table with bloody comfy sofas. Then that day 8pm sharp we, go Wong Kok, all sit down, call waiter, show IC, wait wait wait and BOOM!!

Wooohooo, it's The Birthday Milk Tea!! It's huge...
And then yea, nothing special, eat eat chat chat. But not until we brough out something we ta pau from secret recepie, a cake, and not just an ordinary cake, it's Marble Cheese Cake!

By a look at his smile I also know what's inside his mind already, ''Screw the cake, friends, celebrations and stuff la... The one and only thing I care after my birthday it's something like

...this, the Lesen Memandu Malaysia!!''

James didn't wanted a BIG BIG party, so we decided to have a small small dinner with friends who is closer with James.

Choong Lye(left) was there. Mathieu Tan(right) was there.

Kian Wee(left) was there. lyelye92(right) still there.

Jun Yong(left) was there. James(right) was there(duh).

And me. Nobody wanna take picture with me cause I'm just too damn ugly.

Here we are, the 杂饭 friends, all 5 of us. We aren't friends who knew each other for 20 years, but this picture sure shows that
We're just 1 big family.

No comments:

Post a Comment