Friday, February 27, 2009

Inspired by A True Story

Probably none of you guys would understand what is this about. I was told that my friend had this picture on friendster, saying "someone take picture of me studying", and obviously he took it himself. But unfortunately, he deleted the picture from friendster and nobody has it.
Luckily, some of my friends saw it and they described it to me and I think, I think it should look something like this...

Someone take picture of me studying.

Yea, and the following, I'm just helping him to finish the album...

Someone take picture of me drinking.

Someone take picture of me eating.

Someone take picture of me taking picture of myself.

Someone take picture of me sleeping.

And yea, someone take picture of me shitting.

Aww~ My friend, I'm just telling my visitors a story only ma...Please don't be mad at me... You know that
We're just 1 big family..... Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment