Saturday, March 7, 2009

Lost In Transportation

Yea, most of you guys already know that I lost my phone(Damn you stupid taxi driver!!). My lovely darling phone, my Nokia 6151...no, i mean THE Nokia 6151. Sadly I don't even have the picture of her for her funeral, the only thing she left for me is just this.


Most poeple would just cheer me up with the Chinese say that goes "old ones don't go, new ones don't come". And I got a lot of that.

I spent my moments of sorrow at her funeral that weekend... and NONE of my friends showed up.

"All by myyyyyyyysellffffffff......."

Then later that day I tried reading magazines, hoping to forget about her. And so I was reading some articles about sexy women and of course, with pictures. But they all look like

to me.
Nothing can get her off my mind until I saw...

...
...
...
"SIR YES SIR RIGHT AWAY SIR, SIR"

And so my brother and I rushed to Pudu Plaza at the speed of light and the skill of an old woman. Driver : Saya... punya abang.

I was terrified to my very soul.
Seriously.

After 30 minutes of look see of all the models they had, then I made my final choice. I call her by the name of Rosita, she's black, she's brand new, she's C902 and she's...AP

And yea, this phone is well known as 'The James Bond Phone'. Funny, I don't know until I bought her. Because when switched her on, there's another guy!!!


Not anymore!!


I swear to my parents and all the gods that I'll protect her with my life and also keep her satisfied, by using her of course, what else? I'll die before I let anything happen to her because
She's part of the 'We're just 1 big family' thingy already.
Stay away from my gal!

No comments:

Post a Comment