Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hulk Smashed

5th of March... I have discovered a clue that will unlock a mystery... I slowly picked up all the missing pieces and put them together, and I found...

Hmm, ok...?

Then I thought, why not go take a look and see, since my room has a parquet flooring. Then I check every corner of my room and I got nothing.
And then suddenly, a cold breeze blew into my window and I felt cold. Naturally, I go to my closet and take one of my jacket. Because usually I don't wear a lot of jackets, so all my jackets are in the Malaysia-so-hot-not-need-to wear-jacket-one-la section, which I didn't open up for like a year.

After I open the closet, nothing, just dusty. And the moment I pull out the jacket...

Under the jacket was full of termites! I tell you, I never been so geli before. And it gets worse, I move my closet's position a bit and see, the termites has spread to the parquet floor. That means the whole floor of my room got infected according to the contractor.
The moment my brother knew about that, he ran into my room and said
"WHAT THE F**K!?"

"Grr... I'm getting angry!"

Hulk Smash!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
This can't be happening... My room, my precious room...
Damn it, now I have no choice, but to reveal my secret identity and what I do on Disney Playhouse Channel.

I, Bob the Builder, at your service.

5 days later, I'm done. After all the hardship, I'm finally done. And this, is the my new room.

Yea baby...

Nah, I won't miss the old parquet floor, because it sucks and the new one rocks. Plus nicer looking.
Since today's topic there is nothing to family about, so I will just say it for no reason.
We're just 1 big family.

No comments:

Post a Comment