Tuesday, March 17, 2009

CURSE YOU TIM KRING!!


All of you should know the famous tv show 'Heroes'. The show is full of suspense especially at the end of each episode. Episode after episode and I just can't stop watching, not to say waste but spent bloody lot of time just to see what will happen to Hiro Nakamura. And one thing led to another, the next thing I knew, I skipped 2 tuition classes.
And I shall put all the blame on Tim Kring!

Call me jakun but I'll rate this show 9/10. My favorite character is Hiro Nakamura and his trademark slogan "YATTA!".
And that admiration led to...



Powerz
I haz it.

I believe this hell-spawn tv show created by this hell-hell-spawn Tim Kring must have eaten your precious time but yet it's hard to say "tak nak". Yea I know, because
We're just 1 big family.

No comments:

Post a Comment