Friday, March 27, 2009

Son Of A... Female Dog

Yes, it's son of a bitch, and that son of the bitch is in my house. And I am seeing that son of a bitch everyday and that son of the bitch will follow me wherever I go. I tried to push him away but that son of a bitch just kept coming.


Yeap, that’s the son of a bitch female dog.

I remember the first time I saw him, he was like a big big hair ball with legs, running around in his cage. When we brought him back to our home, we were thinking what to name the fella. Then I suggested Nike, since the hair and the colour reminds me of the deceased Nike back in Ipoh. Everyone agreed, and hey, another pet of ours is branded.


When we got him back, he was in this small cage, but it's big enough for him, but you know, enough is never enough.

"I shall destroy you, cage!" *nom nom nom*

Of course, I'm not cold-blooded, I let him out sometimes. But the fella was still new to the place, so he'll be running around, discover the place a little bit. And then I thought "hey, it'll be fun if we put him high places".

After we did, he gave us this innocent face. Then we were like, awww, don't so bad la, put him down la...

As time goes by, Nike slowly discovers his ability, an ability that would benefits him at times, the ability of 'The Innocent Face'.
And as time goes by, we also discovered that he had already discovered his ability.
Someday in a year later, there was a thunder storm, and we had to go somewhere I don't remember, we allow Nike to stay in the house while we are out. After we came back, we saw shoes and slippers all over the floor. And Nike was in the middle of it, he was like

Not so innocent anymore.
But Nike had also brought us a lot of joy.

Sometimes, we can really feel the connection with Nike, he's like part of the family, he will always be there for you.

Lately, my mother don't know why, she is being fuc...freaking paranoid. First, she say she doesn't like dirty floor, which sounds reasonable. But one, ONE tiny little footprint on the floor, she can bloody spot it and starts complaining and mops the entire floor. I don't know whether is only my mother or all the mothers are like that, but it's killing me. Secondly, she just cannot accept the fact that the owner of the dog bath the dog because she thinks she's like the servant to the dog. WTF man, you're just bath your dog to make sure it's clean only la, you're not 'serving' it.
And ultimately, she says she hates it when the dog looks at her. omg, I don't even know what to say about this, it's just simply doesn't makes any sense. She says when Nike looks at her, she feels that she is being treaten. Ok? A dog looked at you, so what? Treaten of what? Even IF a dog is 'treatening' you, SO WHAT? It's just a fucking dog!!

After a week of complaining these crap, she says she's gonna sell him away, and yea, three years after born. Everytime I argue with her, she'll say either "hey, I'm your mother you know" or "yes, I memang don't like it" which indirectly saying "yala, I don't like it la, cannot meh? What you gonna do?"

Now, everytime she complains, I just turn and start walking away, because I know she'll say the same thing again, no point argueing. Few days ago, she said she's gonna sell him back to the person whom we brought from. And again, there's no way I can stop her because ''she is my mother''.

I can't believe I'm gonna say goodbye to him soon. I don't even know what I'm gonna do, everyday come home from school, I don't see him anymore. When I want to sayang the fella, he's not there. No one is gonna share junk food with me anymore.

I hope that there's a way to let him know that
he will always be a part of the
We're just 1 big family.

No comments:

Post a Comment