Saturday, March 6, 2010

Choices

Choices.
Hmmm... I'm actually having a second thought,
sometimes people ask me what course am I studying,
I say "oh, Actuarial Science."
And they'll say "Wah, Actuarial Science ah? Very tough oh~"
And then, not everyone, just some of them give me the cibai face thinking
'You can or not oh?'

Seriously, can I?
I'm not a smart person,
just an ordinary guy who happens to think Actuarial Science might, might suits me.
To be honest I don't see myself as an actuary.
I don't see myself wearing a suit,
doing some calculation and the big money comes in.

Yea, like that guy.

So what? Drop the course?
Even if I do, I'll be the kid in a candy store all over again.


Maybe I could take Business, just like most people.


And what happens if it doesn't work out?
...
...
...
Screw it la!
Just pick the job that needs no requirement.


We're just 1 big jobless family.

No comments:

Post a Comment