Thursday, March 11, 2010

Lesson #2

Ok.
Alright.
This shall be an important lesson to me.

Dear visitors,
remember something I blog before,
the one with the something something about noob one...
oh yea, it's the

...thing.

And hey, I learnt a very important lessen.
Again, I hope this should be a lesson to all of us.

LESSON NO.2

Never
ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever
call your readers or visitors
a noob.

For one thing,
people is just gonna stop visiting,
and darn right I notice something's wrong with the hit counter,
I thought it ran out of battery and stop counting and stuff.

And of course,
when people met you in person,

you're damn right they'll do this to you.

But hey, I learnt my lesson.

So here I shall apologize to all,
for I once before hurt you all.
Hey that rhymes...

Anyway, I am sorry...
to point out.

-END OF LESSON NO.2-

So we're cool?
oh come on,
We're just 1 big family.

No comments:

Post a Comment