Monday, March 1, 2010

Lesson #1

HEEEEYY
HOOOOO
You guys know, that someday I'm gonna doosh.
Heck, someday everyone's gonna doosh.
Of course, nobody wants their own hard-earn knowledge dooshes with them.
And that goes the same for me.
So through my blog, I'm planning to share my wisdom,
spread the seeds!!
Which brings me here, today,

LESSON NO.1



See those 10 poor little fellas?
What? You can't blame me,
it's a mistake, and we all learn from mistakes.

I'm glad you asked,
what kind of horrible mistake did I made?

Ok, you know how when you just wanna eat some oranges, oh wait, it's a orange.
But wait, why?
You need to peel off the skin first.
But you can't, why?
You don't have a proper length of fingernails!!

So I thought, hey, there's gonna be another way,
and that leads to

Yea, it was a mistake.

So my dear readers, if you don't have enough fingernails, just wait.

Well, at least I get to eat that bastard up in the end.

And HAH! There you go!
-END OF LESSON NO.1-

And oh oh oh, there's something I said before,
err.... wait, let me scroll up first...


AH HA!!
DOOSH!!
what the hell is doosh?

LESSON NO. 1.1

Doosh is a word I made up to represent the word
die
cause you know, it's not very polite.

-END OF LESSON NO. 1.1-

I spend my time,
sharing my wisdom,
why?
Because
We're just 1 big family.

No comments:

Post a Comment