Sunday, December 27, 2009

Continue from WHAT?

Yea, of course it comes with a why, it's actually a lot of damn whys. And naturally it too comes with a lot of damn reasons.
I'll tell you why, gather around kids!!

1
We are just humans right? And everyone is allowed to make mistakes. So, I, as a human being, made a mistake of going to a blind hair dresser and thinking it was "cool". Turns out, it's not.

2
This is a sign, a sign of me
supporting ALL MY FRIENDS THAT KENA NS!!


thats right!! So to all the ns fellas,
someone out there is sharing the pain of bald!!

3
You see, I'm a sincere follower of Buddha, so... yea, thats all.


4
Well, sometimes people just gets lonely, and they just need a little...attention from people in Facebook.


Yea yea yea yea yea, make fun of me all you want, there's no turning back for me already.
It's me here saying
We're just 1 big bald family.

No comments:

Post a Comment