Sunday, December 27, 2009

LMAO

No no, no no. Nothing's here made me LMAO, but, we're are going to talk about LMAO.
First of all, in our everyday life, we see a lot of "LMAO", especially in Facebook and Youtube.
But what the hell is "LMAO"?
Took me a while to know this, pai se pai se...
Laugh My Ass Off
So, it's basically like


Yea, but everyone for sure know that THAT could not happen.

Let's me tell you why,
because our giant asses is attached to us!!


See? Attach!!
I know but don't see for too long.

If people say "LMPO" which means Laugh My Pants Off, that is acceptable, you see it is because the pants is not attach to our body, the pants is outside our skin, the pants is a non-living thing, the pants is separate from our body, the pants don't come with our body,
our body, doesn't grow pants.

When we laugh, laugh as in ROFL(this is going to be another topic) which means Rolling On Floor Laughing, our stomach appears to contract, the waist size decrease thus causing our pants to drop off.


I'm not saying that we must but we should, instead of typing LMAO, we type LMPO. But it's ok to say Laugh My Ass Off because it is easier to say and it sounds better.
I'm not asking a lot here, just change the A to P, plus it's a lot nearer to O, correct me if I'm wrong.

It's me here, saying
We're just 1 big family.

No comments:

Post a Comment