Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Syiok Sendiri

AAAHOI PEOPLE!!
I know it's been a while since I blog, but you guys can't just blame me.
As said in the picture above,
I shall explain in a more... simple way,
what the picture is trying to imply is that
nobody gives a (I shall be more polite) shit about what you say in your blog and the things you say are only there to annoy people.
Go do it in your own backyard and there's actually an audience.

After my class trip to Langkawi, I'm happy to realize that
I'm actually not just barking pointlessly by myself,
I HAVE FANS DUDE!!
There are actually some people out there enjoying my barking!!

For that I

But of course, just as Ryan Higa said,
there are also people out there call "HATERS"
and you guys are just thinking "who want to be your fans wor" or things like that,
let me tell you what, amazingly enough,
The reason why I name this post "Syiok Sendiri" it is because
those haters are just might be correct,
maybe I have no fans,
maybe those beautiful words they say about my blog are just trying to be nice,
but yet again, I'm syioking sendiri, lets just pretend they were honest,
don't care whether it's true or not.
Therefore, WO! I HAVE FANS!!
Thus, I shall continue blogging.

Enough self-pleasuring,
I here wishing everyone
and a little syiok for half of the population

We're just 1 big family.


No comments:

Post a Comment