Monday, December 28, 2009

New Year's Coming

HEY HOO!! New year is coming!! The Year of 2010 is coming!!
Ok ok ok ok, it's time for new year's resolutions!!

No.1
I know that being negative on stuff often annoys people and darkens the mood of others. Therefore, this year I'm gonna train myself to be positive and optimistic about everything and everyone around me.

ooh, done.


No. 2
Next year I'm gonna study in college, and my dad is gonna spend a fortune on the fees. So I'm gonna do my part, I'm gonna start saving cost to reduce my dad's burden. Therefore, I have made a look-see around the house and decided to... reduce the usage of shampoo!

ooh, done.


No. 3
Family of course!! I decide to have a better understanding on a single family member of my choice.

ooh, cannot be done.


No. 4
Environment!! I've decided to train myself to save energy to show my respect and love to our Mother Nature.

ooh, done.

Finally, perhaps the most important of all
Be gentle and humble. Because baby, that's my very own principle.

Well, this is a long term thing, so there's no saying of it is done.

Ok, so lets see, there are 5 new year's resolution, and almost all of them is already done.
And there you go, I have no new year's resolution!!!
It's Fai here saying
We're just 1 big family.
And a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment