Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Pressure of Entertaining

There's this friend I know, Amanda,
who know this friend, Choong Lye,
who know this friend, Mathieu,
who know this friend, James,
who know this friend, Jun Yong,
who know this friend, Zi Yan,
who know this friend, Sue Ping,
who know this friend,

ANNICE,
who by the way is also a friend of mine,

Yea, I'm gonna use my very own time, to dedicate this very post, for her.
To avoid any misunderstandings, I'm gonna show you people a picture of her.


Well obviously she's not in Malaysia, she's in the middle of the road opposite ginatricot, Denmark. She might look a little bigger than she was in Malaysia because apparently it's winter time in Denmark, and it is cold like Hel... I mean Heaven, over there, how many clothes she's wearing? 4? 5?

Ok, here's what happened :
Before bed I, smartly, took a look at my Facebook. And suddenly BAM!!
Annice too was online,
"Ming Fai, I'm very bored la, post something on your blog NOW!!"
"Ok fine, what you want me to blog about?"
"Eh, on msn"
After msn was on,
"Yeah, you could blog aaaaaanything you want"
*tonting*
"nah, here are my photos in Denmark, happy blogging!!"


It's 5 am here, but it's ok, because it's only 10 pm there.
NEVER MIND, I'm a very good friend. I couldn't say how honored am I to be the first to see all these pictures, so I'm gonna post it anyway.




There she is, at the land of handsome guys, meeting them.
And I?


typing typing typing...
post post post...

And there she goes, meeting more guys

(Santa)
visit ships that sailed onto the lands somehow

get aboard



conquer them

AND I??

coffee coffee coffee...
typing typing typing...
post post post...

At Denmark, sh...sh... she gets to touch snow!!
Which by the way I haven't even seen a drop~~ sob sob~~


Snowman of her own of course...
And WE?

burn baby burn!!


So there you are, this is Denmark,
a beautiful land,
filled with pretty people.

So, Annice wants to say
"Hi"
And together, she and I say
"We're just 1 big family"

No comments:

Post a Comment